|Job Title:||VAT Specialist|
|Salary:||£22000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£22,000 - £28,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth is currently looking to source an experienced and dedicated VAT Specialist to join their dynamic team.
- Work with Procure-to-Pay process owner, the ERP solutions team and the business partners to continue to drive process efficiencies through further automation
- Maintain the accurate and timeliness of VAT transactions by processing/checking vendor invoices in line with VAT rates
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and provide reports on payable transactions, to drive improved compliance for day to day VAT transaction processing and statutory requirements
- Regular reconciliation of the VAT control accounts and records
- Deal with general VAT queries from the staff across the group. Assisting in the provision of ongoing advice, guidance and training to the accounting teams as well as the business as and when required
- Help to define and develop standard documentation of P2P processes
The successful individual must have a proven track record within a similar role, and will have SAP experience. You will be building relationships both internally and externally and must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available