|Job Title:||Treasury Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||NH 75567 EF_1533129901|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
* Management of a team of 2.
* Provision of Treasury services to the UK business including fx management.
* Ensure recharges are made in a timely and accurate manner with the required level of back up.
* A key contact to the Banking partners ensuring the Business needs are met operationally.
* Operational control of the Company Credit Card and it's cost allocation process.
* Timely production of Group Balance Sheet reconciliations for various Central companies including the Group Payroll reconciliations and specific bank reconciliations.
* Control, management and accurate accounting of manual bank payments
The role would suit a Qualified (or Part Qualified) Accountant with demonstrable experience in line with the above role duties. Cash Flow forecasting and banking processes will be essential as will excellent communication skills - the ability to influence and communicate with colleagues at all levels. The ideal candidate will be organised, personable with a history of making process improvements.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
City of London, London
Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum
Salary: £38000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent Bonus plus Excellent Benefits
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits