Treasury Accounting Manager (FTSE 100 Retail)
|Job Title:||Treasury Accounting Manager (FTSE 100 Retail)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
You will be responsible for the Retail Treasury Department's accounting, forecasting and reporting, as well as assisting the Retail Treasurer in funding and risk management exercises. The role is being recruited due to an internal move, which is typical of this organisation, and you will be given every opportunity in future to progress and rotate around the wider business.
Main duties include:
* Supervising accounting inputs into General Ledger in respect of Retail Treasury transactions
* Preparing Retail Treasury reconciliations and Retail Treasury team management reports
* Maintaining reporting framework for transactions and hedge effective measurements
* Preparing technical accounting papers
* Preparing analysis which support the Group's financial risk management notes
* Preparing Treasury net debt and interest forecasts including budgets, flash and corporate plan
* Maintaining strong financial controls
* Assisting in the provision of MI and other analytical services to Senior Management
* Preparing Quarterly Retail Treasury Committee and periodic Treasury reports
* Assisting with the management of banking relationships
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with strong knowledge of current Treasury related accounting standards. You must have a naturally analytical mind and approach every task in a positive and proactive manner. You may also come from a Big 4 background and have an interest in leveraging your existing technical skill set.
You will be an excellent communicator and have a proven track record building relationships with a range of stakeholders. Your ability to work to tight deadlines must be clear and you will have shown to be a consistent high performer in a fast-paced, blue chip environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and credible Treasury professional, to kick-start their career within an organisation that delivers every promise in terms of development, culture and enjoyment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Manager, FTSE 100 (German Speaker)
Salary: £48000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Bens
North London, London
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Pension
Financial Reporting Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + £5k Car, Bens
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + 20% Bonus + £6K Car + Bens
Finance Manager - Interim
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits