|Job Title:||Transactional Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum, Temp - Perm
Our client, a rapidly growing and market leading organisation, is looking to source a talented, experienced and immediately available Transactional Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
The purpose of this role is to manager the AP, AR and cash book function.
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the AP and AR departments and provide cover and assistance when required
- Review and approve Payment Runs
- Review AP Postings and ensure costs are coded to the relevant cost centre/department in line with budget
- Review and assist with supplier/customer maintenance and payment queries in a timely and proactive manner
- Manager month end close of AP and AR department (confirm multi-currency banks are reconciled, aged debt review, purchase ledger close)
- Collection of key supplier statements and postings of relevant accruals
- Prep and post various key journals
- Update the fixed asset register, ensure all assets are capitalised and depreciation is captured in a timely manner
- Assist with weekly/month end stock take when required
The successful candidate will be immediately available and have previous experience doing a similar role. You will have experience in AP and AR Management. Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills are crucial.
Previous experience managing high volumes of invoices, payments and bank transactions is essential.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Interim Finance Manager
Salary: £50000 - £53000 per annum
Financial Accounting Manager
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Inc, Bonus
Financial Reporting Manager
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum
Revenue Growth Manager
West Drayton, London
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus, Medical, Pension
Head of Finance
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum + Plus Benefits Inc Share Options