|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Our client, a company part of a global financial services group, are looking for a graduate with accountancy experience to join their team. Within a large financial team, you will have an excellent opportunity to grow in the role and progress into future roles. As part of the expenses team, you need a strong analytical mind a long with good technical accountancy skills, as well as having started your ACCA/CIMA studies.
* Assist in maintaining accurate accounting data within the corporate ledger
* Assist with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
* Assist in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
* Analyse movements in financials in a timely and accurate manner
* Prepare auditable working papers for all financials, including analytical reviews (P&L and/or Balance Sheet) for each reporting period.
* Assist with internal and external audit queries
* Continually review processes and identify areas for improvement to ensure efficient levels of service.
This opportunity provides a perfect chance for a part-qualified accountant to join a business at the pinnacle of its industry. Enjoying a great chance of career progression, this could be the role that accelerates your career, while providing the stepping stone of new challenges.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration