|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Location:||Potters Bar, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits (study support + bonus)|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Our client, a large organisation is looking to report a new trainee accountant. This could be a great stepping stone into a long financial career with an excellent study support package included, to be eligible you must have an intellectual background with a willingness to study.
* To complete the UK balance sheet reconciliations to a good quality and on a timely basis, investigating and escalating any reconciling items and issues with accounts as appropriate.
* To Support various audit reviews.
* To assist with the Balance Sheet Review Process.
* Assist the Finance and Governance Controls Manager with the preparation of a Quarterly Data Quality Report for review and approval by the Chief Accountant
* Assist with the maintenance and administration of the Supplier Contracts Management system.
* Develop and enhance current controls and processes and work with the business to implement best practices - ensuring that procedures are kept up to date.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop in a large organisation, with extensive remunerations after completing exams, this could be a great place to complete your accounting qualifications. If you are Part Qualified and looking for your next step, this could be the ideal role.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £26000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits (study support + bonus)
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £28000 - £33000 per annum + Excellent benefits + Flexible Working