Technical Change Accountant (IFRS16)
|Job Title:||Technical Change Accountant (IFRS16)|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Main duties include:
* Work with key stakeholders across Finance in the implementation of IFRS16
* Act as finance lead on development of systems, processes and tools to ensure accounting under new standard is robust and efficient
* Provide insight on the change in accounting policy versus current reporting
* Assist with the creation of the budget including reporting impact of the standard change
* Work with the Group Accounting team and ensure costs are standardised and any changes required within intercompany leasing arrangements are in place
* Act as finance lead on development of processes and tools to streamline the accounting for intercompany transactions delivering a leaner process during month end and reporting
The role will partner with Group, Treasury and Procurement to ensure business owners are supported with the right information at all times. You must, therefore, possess excellent communication skills and a clear ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA with qualified and have a proven track record in a large, complex, fast-moving entity. Your technical knowledge must be of a very high standard, ideally with exposure to leasing and ownership related standards. Excellent analytical skills are a must, with the ability to deliver key insights and demonstrate the commercial value of finance projects.
This is a great opportunity for talented, technically strong interim with a proactive approach to work, to join a business known for rewarding high performers with longer term employment and the chance to get involved with exciting, high profile project work.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.