|Job Title:||Team Administrator|
|Location:||Watford, Hertfordshire, E. of England, England|
|Salary:||£23000 - £28000 per annum + plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rory Hunt|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client, a well-established and successful entity, is looking for an organised and hard-working candidate to come on board and help drive the team forward. The ideal candidate will be personable and energetic with experience from a similar position.
* Day-to-day administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning and demonstrating the ability to delegate to appropriate department/s when necessary, e.g. for organising large volume printing, photocopying, document production.
* Diary Management, including confirming meetings, rearranging meetings, making tentative appointments etc.
* Assisting the broader team with routine and ad-hoc administrative tasks relating to the operation of the team/office
* Managing submission of invoices and expense claims, and maintenance/filing of copies.
* Supporting document management activity, including closing of files, archiving and ensuring compliance with Company processes. Ensuring that all relevant documents are filed electronically and paper-based, as required.
If successful, you will receive a competitive salary and benefit package. For the right person, this role will be made permanent and will offer so many opportunities for development. Here you will find a energetic atmosphere present in a pressurised yet sociable work environment.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Sales Order Administrator
Salary: £26000 - £29000 per annum
Interim Finance Manager
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £70000 per annum + bonuses + benefits
Investment Accountant, Hertfordshire
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Group Accountant - Cashflow Reporting
Salary: £35000 - £47000 per annum