Tax Manager (Part-Time)
|Job Title:||Tax Manager (Part-Time)|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Main duties include:
* Ensure corporation tax provisions and returns for all group companies are prepared in a timely manner and in accordance with relevant legislation
* Ensure computations are prepared and reviewed
* Prepare quarterly individual and group VAT returns
* Help ensure monthly and annual PAYE returns are filed in a timely and accurate manner
* Manage the process of capturing taxable benefits and advise on relevant treatments
* Establish and build relationships with the finance team to assist in identifying opportunities for process improvements and tax efficiencies
* Manage the R&D annual claims process
* Support the implementation and maintenance of a transfer pricing policy
* Support and develop relationships with HMRC
* Support with ad hoc projects and large business transactions
Qualifications and experience required:
* Qualified/part qualified Accountant or Tax Advisor.
* Suitable candidates will have a broad understanding of CT and desirable to have VAT and Payroll taxes knowledge.
* Broad awareness of the relevant business environment and commercial awareness.
* Ability to respect confidentiality and build / maintain good working relationships with HMRC, colleagues, managers and directors.
* Ability to understand, evaluate and interpret various financial data, identifying and looking to resolve apparent inconsistencies.
* Capacity to work flexibly sometimes at short notice in "rapid reaction" situations to support business requirements.
* Strong organisational and planning skills, the ability to prioritise and timetable work flows, good analytical skills in problem solving, proactive, and highly motivated, with the ability to effectively co-ordinate delivery from all operating companies.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available