Tax Manager - Employment
|Job Title:||Tax Manager - Employment|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Our Client, a highly reputable commercial enterprise with offices all over the globe, has opened up a truly exciting opportunity for a commercially focused Tax Manager to join the ranks within their European Headquarters.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of our client's employment tax position within the UK whilst also supporting tax planning and compliance overseas. The chosen individual will work closely with all senior stakeholders within the business as well as the corporate teams of Payroll, HR, Legal, Pensions and other finance colleagues.
On offer is an exciting opportunity to take on a business facing role advising on employment tax issues relating to employees and their respective remuneration.
Key areas of focus:
- Interact with the HMRC with regards to employment tax matters.
- Keep up to date with changing tax legislation and communicate to the business.
- Lead on share reorganisation with regards to employment tax and impact on employee shareholders globally.
- Manage annual employment tax filings
- Advise on capital gains tax and taxation of investment income globally.
- Undertake entry and exit meetings for UK international assignee's.
- Advise the business on engaging contractors and the associated tax implications.
- Advise on tax implications of cross border assignments.
- Undertake due diligence on potential acquisitions.
The role will have one direct report who will manage many day to day activities such as data collection. High end people skills will be required both to ensure that the team works to its full potential, and to establish strong relationships across all levels of the business.
The chosen candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in all of the above, ideally within a large corporation. They will be ATT/CTA qualified and have a proven track record in actively engaging and advising stakeholders. Aside from submitting a polished CV they will be able to provide a real insight into where their efforts have made a difference in their career to date and be able to demonstrate how their skill-set can leave its mark on the client's business moving forward.
In return, our client will provide a highly competitive remuneration package and the chance to play an integral role within a market leading organisation. There will be endless opportunities for new learning as well as appraisal and reward for those that show, drive, enthusiasm, and ultimately achieve results. In addition, they will enjoy a working environment that is second to none in terms of achieving a well balanced professional/social dynamic.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available