|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
£60,000 - £65,000
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Vitae has been officially instructed to search for a skilled and motivated Tax Manager to join a forward-thinking, multinational entity.
To be considered for this position you must be able to:
* Act as central point of contact - liaise with international clients and colleagues with respect to VAT compliance.
* Monitor the quality of the indirect tax data and reports of clients.
* Review and approve indirect tax returns.
* Follow up on legislative changes and business changes in order to ensure that the systems and/or processes are updated.
* Identify issues and opportunities to continuously improve the VAT compliance processes
* Coordinate VAT compliance, advisory, technology, and audit support.
* Broaden the relationship network with clients and participate in commercial initiatives together with senior executives.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with other sub-service lines and identify and facilitate cross-selling opportunities.
* Propose improvement possibilities to raise effectiveness and efficiency of the work processes.
* Conduct weekly client meetings.
You must have:
* 5+ years accounting and VAT experience.
* ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified.
* Working knowledge of both compliance and advisory.
* Background and understanding in UK, EU and non-EU VAT consultancy and/or knowledge of customs procedures.
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills.
Our client will be looking for a highly credible individual that brings a problem solving attitude to the organisation. If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available