|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Car- £6k, Bonus-20%|
|REF:||NH 3566 WE_1568735199|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
£65- £75kpa Plus Excellent Benefits, Inc Car- £6k, Bonus-20%, Medical & Pension
Our Client, a multi-national with a footprint throughout the globe, has an outstanding opportunity for a commercially focused Tax Manager to join the business at their European Headquarters. Reporting to the Head of Reporting, Tax & Treasury you will be taking full ownership of the UK group's affairs. You will be required to ensure that the tax function is robust and operates effectively to ensure that the UK group remains tax compliant. You will be assisted by the in-house tax accountant and tax assistant.
* Effectively maintaining best in class tax governance for the UK Plc.
* Corporation tax compliance, quarterly tax accounting and statutory accounts tax disclosures.
* Preparation and submission of R&D tax credit claims.
* VAT compliance & advice including registration, option to tax and monthly and quarterly VAT returns
* Senior Accounting Officer compliance including auditing financial reporting internal controls to identify weakness and recommend improvements.
* Employment tax compliance.
* PSA annual return and Form 42 reporting.
* Maintaining good & open relationship with HMRC and dealing with their queries on a timely basis.
* Adhoc tax advice including due diligence for trade & asset/share acquisitions and divestments.
* International tax advice on a wide range of aspects including permanent establishments, incorporation overseas.
* Developing tax awareness training program & rolling out to the business
* Identifying and implementation tax saving strategies.
* Assisting with bids to ensure that all areas of tax have been considered and costed.
The successful candidate will be Qualified (CTA/ACA/ACCA) with up to date knowledge of Tax process and procedures. You will possess working knowledge of UK Tax legislation and processes, with a focus on Corporate Taxes, VAT and Customs.
On offer, will be the chance to play an integral role within a forward thinking commercial entity with endless opportunities available for those that show, drive, enthusiasm, and ultimately achieve results. In addition, they will enjoy a professional but friendly and sociable working environment that contributes to the company's overall success.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration