Supply Chain Finance Transformation Lead - Oracle
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Finance Transformation Lead - Oracle|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
£100,000 FTC (or equivalent daily rate)
12 Months (Interim)
We are interested in speaking with Supply Chain professionals who have specifically worked on an Oracle ERP implementation transformation programme. Must have strong Supply Chain and/ or MRP experience in tandem with Oracle.
Vitae Financial Recruitment are officially instructed to support this market leading FTSE Listed global business with the search for a Supply Chain Oracle Finance Transformation Lead. The business is about to initiate a Finance Transformation programme, implementing a new ERP platform (Oracle Fusion) to support its impressive global growth.
This is a key role in defining and understanding key processes across the Supply Chain workstream and ensuring that the ERP Platform is fit for purpose, meeting end-user requirements across Finance, Supply Chain and Procurement.
● Support the design and implementation of the MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) solution in Oracle 12.1.3
● Work with various key stakeholders and systems integrators to clearly define the requirements for the Oracle Fusion implementation Supply Chain modules, and ensure the solution design is fit for purpose
● Document existing processes, systems, data, reports & controls and develop overarching policies for Supply Chain & Procurement
● Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement fixes in the short and medium term
● Support the design and delivery of user acceptance testing
● Lead the design and delivery of appropriate training, and drive engagement and adoption across the business through effective stakeholder management
● Support change management and communications
● Implementation of supply chain execution cloud service (inc manufacturing, maintenance and inventory management) and supply chain planning and execution modules in Oracle Fusion.
● Implementation of Materials Requirement Planning systems & processes
● Demonstrable experience of best practice procurement policies & processes
Implementation of finance transformation / ERP
● Experience of working in an international engineering / supply chain business
● Able to challenge senior stakeholders across a complex business to ensure that the 'to be' solutions are fit for purpose
● Collaborative approach with strong communication skills
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Operations Manager
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Senior Finance Manager
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus, Medical & Pension
Interim Finance Manager (NHS)
Waltham Forest, London
Salary: Up to £250 per day
Deputy Finance Manager
North London, London
Salary: £19.00 - £19.50 per hour
IT Audit & Control Lead
City of London, London
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits Inc- Car- £7k, Bonus- 15%