Supply Chain Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + £5kCar + Bonus + Benefits|
|REF:||NH 30403 FL_1611940075|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
£65,000- £70,000 Plus Benefits plus £5K Car plus Bonus
Our client, a true global force and real employers of choice in the local area, are seeking to add the capabilities of a Supply Chain Finance Business Partner to their ranks. The overall purpose of this position is to plan, manage and develop the end to end Supply Chain financial planning, reporting and control processes.
- Strategic plan review diagnostics & financial analysis.
- Pre budget target setting & cost savings, annual budget process planning, management and execution.
- Manage & develop all financial planning & reporting requirements, including all period end & year end processes.
- Own the implementation & application of financial control covering all financial processes at sites and at head office working with the Group FC.
- Central Supply Chain cost management, planning & reporting and support all system implementations and upgrades.
- Capex & restructuring control and manage and coordinate the site fixed asset routines.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar. You will have a challenging, curious and inquisitive personality and be a self-starter. You will have financial modelling and scenario evaluation experience as well excellent communication skills at all levels.
You will have shown excellent career progression and achievement to date whilst working within a complex consumer led business.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Finance Business Partner - Technology
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Finance Analyst, Hemel Hempstead
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum + + benefits
Senior FP&A Analyst,
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum