Service Performance Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Performance Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £39000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
£35,000 - £40,000 + bonus + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our market leading client as a service performance analyst. Working within the finance function you will play a pivotal role in driving improvements in reporting and delivery by identifying and communicating developments to existing processes.
Working within a growing and dynamic business you will be offered unrivalled development and progression within an organisation which recognises and nurtures talent. This is an excellent opportunity to expand on your reporting skill-set and lead improvements within a well-regarded and diverse business.
- Identifying improvements to cyclic reporting and leading to engage stakeholders in implementing these
- Producing technical requirements and specifications of stakeholder requirements to be passed onto IT teams
- Acting as liaison between reporting stakeholders and IT, where necessary mitigating expectations and formulating alternative approaches where possible
- Assisting during month end to ensure a smooth close to the period, offer support on reporting issues and
- Acting as key member of performance team, driving progress on aged tickets
The successful candidate will be an individual with a real passion for driving improvements, with a strong understanding of reporting technologies. You will be proficient in Excel with knowledge of SQL being advantageous.
With strong communication skills, both written and verbal, you will be confident in your ability to form strong working relationships and influence stakeholders.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum
Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + ss + benefits
Part-Qualified Finance Analyst
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + study support + benefits
Salary: £38000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent Bonus plus Excellent Benefits