Senior Project & Financial Accountant (Interim)
|Job Title:||Senior Project & Financial Accountant (Interim)|
|Salary:||£325 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
The role will assist the Accounting and Reporting team with various projects and current reporting improvement processes. You will be a key player in implementing efficiencies and delivering timely and accurate reporting.
Main duties include:
* Completion of month end task to meet reporting deadlines
* Review, rationalise and automate month end processes where possible
* Working on various projects relevant to the successful candidates skill set; for example:
- Statutory accounts templates or update policy for IFRS16 processes
- Reviewing finance models
- Update CAPEX policy
- Work with Head of Accounting and Reporting to finalise Finance team KPI dashboard
- Working with AP team to review PO cycle calendar
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified and have a proven track record in a role which required a strong understanding of financial processes and controls. You must be highly numerate and a logical thinker, with examples to date of problem solving/troubleshooting. Your communication skills must be of a very high standard and you must be capable of building relationships with stakeholders of all levels including Senior Management.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and credible Interim to join a business growing at a consistent pace, where there will most likely be further reward and challenges for those who prove to be a strong team fit and add clear value.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Interim Financial Reporting Manager (Tax)
North West London, London
Salary: £300 - £350 per day
Interim Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Bens
Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (Public Sector Medical)
City of London, London
Salary: £90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits