Senior Operational Audit Data Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Operational Audit Data Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + £5k Car + 30% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
This is a newly created role as a result of an evolving environment and ever increasing focus on operational efficiency. You will lead and manage a team of Data Managers and Analysts to identify high risk areas through analytical review and testing controls at sites to minimise fraud and loss. You will have plenty of pivotal interactions the wider business, building relationships with Operations Directors, Finance Directors and International Heads of Finance to provide recommendations and action plans.
Main duties include:
* Preparing a strategy to incorporate an analytical review of data to assist the Operational Audit teams in identifying high risk area, including contributing to a 'smarter' investigation and targeting of testing controls at sites
* Advising operational audit team to identify where anomalies and trends may highlight needed audit focus
* Providing both advisory and execution support in operational audits using analytics output
* Discuss testing results and communicate best practice to help drive improved control environment
* Developing a training plan based on audit results
* Coaching and advising individuals and audit teams to advance the relevance, value and ambition of data analytics
* Managing site reporting, comparing analytics to identify inconsistencies
* Leading and providing guidance and coaching to the Data Analytics Team
The successful candidate will ideally be ACA/ACCA Qualified from top 10 practice. You will have a strong academic record and Excel skills. Candidates must demonstrate a deep understanding of the core principles of end to end financial processes, as well as an understanding of business processes, capable of evaluating risks and designing controls.
Aside from a relevant technical skill set, you must have a proven track record communicating effectively at a senior level and with a range of stakeholders. You will consider yourself to be a confident, engaging and self-motivated character, with ambitions to further your career in a progressive and fast-paced environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, proactive and analytically minded Senior Finance Manager to lead a high performing team in an area of Finance that will undoubtedly provide lots of visibility; as growth continues and improved controls are needed more than ever to accommodate this, you will be a key player in facilitating new and 'smarter' ways of working, undoubtedly leaving a considerable legacy behind.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available