Senior Management Accountant , Oxfordshire
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant , Oxfordshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£50,000 - £55,000
Our client, a highly successful business with a progressive but structured approach, is looking to source the capabilities of a finance professional with a proven accounting ability, to develop the management accounting processes across an international enterprise.
The role, will allow the chosen candidate to flourish in an environment which allows for both mentoring and autonomy, and gives the chance to pick up new expertise on an ongoing basis. The role is fluid and thus will change over time, but the initial brief will comprise of the following areas:
* Own month end close process and ensure wider finance team delivers inputs to the accounting on time. Co-ordaining monthly review of financials with Finance Director.
*Own all aspects of monthly management accounts preparation Consolidation of results for subsidiaries.
* Improve accuracy and timing of monthly management accounts production
* Produce commentary for inclusion in the Group board pack
* Production of the Group board pack including cashflow, balance sheet and P&L
* Interpret the financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
* Provide additional analyses and reports as requested by stakeholders
* Participate in and contribute towards regular internal financial review
* Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting for non-trading items
* Day-to-day leadership of colleagues
* Ensuring processes are documents and reviewed regularly to ensure best practice is followed.
Our client has a reputation for progressing the careers of those that show drive and determination and obviously achieve results. Employees, enjoy the professional but fun working environment and are very much made to feel part of a successful team dynamic.
A fast track career path will be on offer for those that impress and achieve the desired results. The business has a clearly defined 5 year vision in place and whoever is successful in this application, will play a pivotal role in achieving these business objectives and goals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Tax Senior Manager (Interim)
Salary: £500 - £550 per day
Senior Finance Manager, Risk & Controls
Salary: £65000 - £68000 per annum + £6k Car + 30% Bonus
Head of Accounting
Salary: £90000 - £110000 per annum + Excellent Benefits & 10% Bonus
Interim Group FC
Salary: £650 - £700 per day