Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension|
|REF:||NH 395053 RF_1596730234|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£50- £55,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is an impressive forward thinking business with enviable global presence and rated one of the UK's Best Places to Work looking to source a charismatic and talented Senior Management Accountant to join its team. This role has a key focus on the property side due to the continued growth plan and acquiring numerous sites.
Monthly/ Quarterly Reporting
* Subject Matter Expert for IFRS 16.
* Review Management system & prepare monthly accounting entries for various sites under IFRS16 & IAS 17.
* Accurate recording of Property, IT and assigned Head Office departments costs in accordance with applicable accounting standards - IFRS & IAS 17.
* Provide written commentaries on variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for assigned accounts on a monthly basis.
* Provide explanations of site level variances for Property and IT to support queries from Area managers.
* Collaborate with FPA & business partners to deliver financial insight to relevant stakeholders.
* Prepare the KPI reports based upon the schedule between management accountants.
* Prepare annual budget figures for assigned line items in accordance with issued guidelines.
* Prepare quarterly forecasts for Property, IT and assigned head office departments.
* Prepare forecasts for property leases under IFRS16 & IAS 17. Including impact assessment of changing lease terms.
* Provide explanations for variances to budget, prior-year and prior forecasts.
* Complete detailed Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
* Provide auditors with commentary of P&L movements and respond to queries as they arise.
* Preparation of statutory accounts.
* Assist the Financial Accounting team with the disclosures for the year end stats.
* Complete the year end process within the agreed timelines.
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA/ ACA Qualified and have demonstrable experience. You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to come up with creative and innovative solutions to problems. Experience of IFRS 16 is a pre-requisite for this position.
One offer is the chance to join a stable business with an exciting future, this role offers plenty of senior stakeholder exposure, who reward results, determination and hard work.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Interim Management Accountant
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Interim Management Accountant
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Package
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Financial Reporting Manager
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum