Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Our client, a large NHS trust is looking to employ a Management Accountant(Band 6/7) on a 2 month contract. This position could provide a springboard to continue a career within the trust, or conversely could provide a varied opportunity for someone looking for a contract. To be considered for this position you must have a good command of management accounts as well as experience within an NHS Trust; in exchange you will join a culture that promotes an excellent work life balance, including flexible hours and work from home opportunities.
* Responsible for the collation and presentation of timely and accurate management accounting
* Processing monthly accruals/prepayment journals.
* Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliation and present to senior management to be authorised.
* Account preparation/reconciliation. Variance analysis against budget & forecast.
* Providing weekly budgeting & forecasting information.
* Part-Qualified (AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
* Management Accounting Experience.
* NHS experience within an acute trust.
* Immediately Available.
If successful you will join an inclusive team with plenty of opportunities to share your expertise, while enjoying a great work life balance.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.