Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||NH 466356 RT_1541695207|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
£50- £52kpa plus blue chip benefits
Our client, a well known and much respected leader in their chosen field are looking to add the capabilities of a talented and highly driven Senior Management Accountant to their ranks. The role sits within the Central Finance Team and be responsible for the cost management and accounting of the Head Office costs. You will have the freedom to operate in this role and have the remit to make improvements to process and procedures.
- Preparation and reporting of the monthly Head Office accounts.
- Business partnering with seniority (finance and non- finance) to review monthly reporting and liaise on forecasts and budgets.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations and general inter-company cost centres.
- Annual forecasts and budgets for the UK Head Office.
- Maintain the Tax pack and preparing VAT invoices for the business unit.
You will be responsible for the management of the Finance Business Partner functions, including the direct management of the Business Partners aligned to key business areas.
On offer is a varied and challenging remit which will provide regular opportunities for new learning. Individual and company success will be acknowledged and rewarded regularly.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Management Accountant (Interim)
West London, London
Salary: £300 - £350 per day
Salary: Up to £39000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary: £35000 - £39000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus and Benefits
Senior Reporting Accountant
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + car allowance + benefits