Senior Group Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Group Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
£60,000 - £65,000pa + bonus + benefits
Our client, an innovative and well-known brand name, is recruiting for a Senior Group Financial Accountant to join their impressive function. Reporting in the Group Accounting Manager you will play a pivotal role in delivering the group financial reporting.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with real opportunity for progression and a truly outstanding working culture.
- Leading on the period end process and ensuring adjustments and costs are accurately recorded
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations ensuring all balances substantiated
- Working closely with other departments to ensure technical requirements have been taken into consideration in financial reporting
- Preparing financial statements for 6 group companies
- Liaising with other group entities to ensure inter-company processes are followed
- Supervising 2 trainee accountants
The successful candidate will be a qualified (ACA/ACCA) accountant with a strong background in statutory reporting and controls. You will possess excellent technical accounting ability and an understanding of tax principles.
With an excellent track record in working as an effective business partner, you will be confident in your ability to articulate yourself to a variety of audiences.This is a broad and challenging group accounting position within an outstanding organisation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Group Financial Accountant
W. London, London, England
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary: £48000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Cheshunt, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, E. of England, England
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits