Senior Financial Reporting Manager (3 -6 Months)
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Reporting Manager (3 -6 Months)|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Duration:||3 - 6 Months|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
The successful candidate will support the Finance Department in the preparation of the annual report, half year results and financial statements of the Group's subsidiary entities under IFRS. It will include technical advice and guidance, liaising with auditors and ensuring the production of the half year and year end reporting is completed. You will also be involved in ad hoc projects, process improvements and management reporting.
Main duties include:
* Responsibility for financial reporting processes in accordance with IFRS
* Preparing all financial information in the annual report
* Project management of the annual report, including liaising with investor relations etc.
* Responsibility for the audit process
* Overseeing the preparation of the financial statements for the Group's subsidiaries
* Overseeing the preparation of monthly control packs as part of the month end process
* Overseeing the preparation of the quarterly KPI information required for external reporting and liaising with key stakeholders such as Finance Director, Head of Commercial Finance and Investor Relations
* Formulating accounting policy, in conjunction with the financial reporting accountant, providing technical advice and guidance to the rest of the business in relation to IFRS accounting treatments of various matters
* Supporting the commercial team in the preparation of monthly, quarterly or budget/forecast information where required
* Reviewing and approval of expenses and payments
* Support ad hoc initiatives such as implementing better financial controls
* Accounting for the Group's share schemes, advising on treatment of these schemes, including the employee's benefit trust
Key skills and experience required:
* Qualified ACA with 6+ years PQE
* Strong academics; minimum 2,1 at degree level; High grades at A level
* Strong technical knowledge of IFRS and experience of preparing/auditing financial statements under IFRS
* PLC Experience Essential and/or Senior Manager Level from Big 4
* Keen interest in technical accounting advancements and its implications in practice
* Highly numerate and analytical with a keen eye for detail that is deadline focused and goal oriented.
* Methodical, organised and responds quickly to change, whilst demonstrating a proactive approach.
* Effectively communicate technical matters with both senior management and non-technical audiences.
* Forges effective relationships across teams and external advisors easily
This is an interim role, however there will be permanent recruitment running alongside so you will have every opportunity to make your mark and be recognised, should you wish to apply. For those more seasoned interims, there is just as much the chance to gain some valuable experience, with great exposure to senior stakeholders and board level.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available