Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 010419 SFN_1555085663|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Support internal and external financial reporting for the Group and maintain appropriate control policies
- Manage the production of the Group's Quarterly and Annual Reports for presentation to Bondholders together with any associated presentations
- Support the delivery of timely and accurate monthly management reporting pack, responding to queries from international subsidiaries and head office management and ensure integrity of numbers
- Taking full ownership of all cashflow reporting in various forms to multiple stakeholders.
- Guaranteeing full compliance at all times with Group's financing agreements, immediately flagging concerns.
- Proactively managing treasury operations, making sure borrowing is planned, within facility limits and costs are kept to a minimum.
- Designing, implementing and directing a regular process of tax efficient cash sweep from operating countries to gain optimum benefit for the Group, considering all local restrictions where applicable.
- The delivery and consolidation of group and local country cash forecasts.
- Completion and design improvements of international weekly cash flow forecast.
- Ensuring all aspects including accounting policy and disclosures of cash and financial instruments are reported in accordance with the applicable accounting standards.
- Ensuring our in-house system reporting is capturing and producing all required information on a monthly basis in accordance with the applicable accounting standards.
- Proactively reviewing the group accounting policy in relation to cash and financial instruments ensuring compliance with the applicable accounting standards.
- Review and update Treasury Operational procedures and ensure implementation of these in a timely manner.
- To continually seek ways to improve the efficiency of operations and recommend changes to Management.
The business are looking for top-calibre accountants with excellent academic records and strong personal skills. The ability to introduce new processes will be a key part of this role so candidates must have the confidence and gravitas to be able to enforce change internally. In return the company can offer an competitive salary with excellent benefits package and internal progression routes.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Financial Accountant
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Inc Bonus- 20%
Interim Financial Accountant
Salary: £150 - £200 per day
Senior Management Accountant
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £250 - £300 per day