Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus+benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client, an impressive and dynamic entity, is seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to play a pivotal role within their finance department. Working in a specialist team within the business you will be responsible for a key accounting area of the organisation. A highly technical and deadline driven role, this role will offer a talented accountant to excellent opportunity to enhance their knowledge surrounding accounting within regulated industry.
The business also envisages multiple potential development opportunities from post. Offering a generous package including full private medical cover, a competitive bonus and pension scheme, the business also provides an excellent working environment, which is both professional and sociable.
- Understanding the specialist in-house system and the reports that this generates
- Producing accurate management information for senior management and third parties when applicable
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the highest level of compliance is being maintained
- Managing the period end process for one particular financial process within the business
- Advising on financial requirements necessary when making strategic business changes
- Developing, documenting and implementing accounting policies to ensure they meet all accounting standards and reporting requirements
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with excellent technical knowledge and excellent attention to detail. With an investigative mind, you will be keen to learn about new industry accounting principles and keen to tackle difficult problems. Ideally you will have audit experience, but must also have had significant exposure to month end due to the proportion of the role which involves balance sheet reconciliations, journal work and month end close. Excellent communication skills are essential with a track record presenting financial information articulately.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected and exciting business, where there will be excellent opportunities to develop and grow within the business.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits (10% bonus)
Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Management Accountant
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits