Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth, is currently looking to source an ambitious Senior Finance Analyst to join their dynamic team.
This is a newly created role due to the rapid growth of the business.
- Manage and maintain all pricing models and data and to analyse and report on variances
- Assist in pricing process, including preparing monthly and 6 monthly cost/pricing models to ensure margin levels are maintained/improved
- Ensure all tenders are completed accurately and deliver required margin expectations
- Produce ah hoc analysis to identify and understand cost/margin variances, revenue themes and wages spend across the relevant sites and communicate results to Senior Managers and Operational team to assist them in making informed decisions around pricing and promotions
- Investigate margin discrepancies at month end to identify potential changes/improvements to processes to tighten up margin managements in procurement, stock control, rota management
The successful individual must have a proven track record within a similar role and the ability to work effectively under pressure. You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with excellent communication skills at all levels.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available