Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client, a fast-paced and dynamic consumer facing business, is looking for a talented and charismatic Senior Finance Analyst to join their well-established team.
The overall purpose of the role is to support the Finance team with the preparation of a number of key reports, as well as business partner with stakeholders and other departments across the business. You will assist with the running of the month-end procedures and provide meaningful analysis as required.
- Support the production of monthly forecast, annual budget and strategic plans
- Prepare data and analysis for month end reporting
- Monthly reviews to ensure departmental spend and headcount forecast are accurate and variances, risk & opportunities against these are well understood
- Prepare and maintain accurate MI reporting including commentary and writing reports and presentations for the leadership team
- Financial and commercial analysis of a variety of business areas
- Manipulate data on Excel as required
- Managing the business planning process, P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure process and controls are adhered to and seek opportunities to recommend improvement
- Work with Senior Management and Senior Stakeholders to understand and improve process and to improve KPIs, as well as budget management
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Studier or Part-Qualified with previous experience doing a similar role. You will have experience of weekly and monthly reporting, analysis and forecasting processes across multiple territories. Strong Excel skills are essential.
You will have demonstrable experience of complex problem solving in an analytical role and the ability to understand commercial requirements.
You will have strong communication skills in a cross-cultural environment and proven analytical skills, showing the ability to improve accuracy and efficiency.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Interim Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £300 - £350 per day
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Salary: Up to £39000 per annum + + 7.5% bonus + study support
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits