Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000 - £54000 per annum + £4k Car + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
You will play a significant part in developing and implementing cash strategy for the UK business and you will be required to work closely with and advise the Senior Management Team on your specialist area. You will be encouraged to support a successful change management programme and come up with innovative new ways to work as efficiently and effective as possible.
Main duties include:
* Establish strategy, goals, key initiatives and priorities for the function
* Maintain and revise all controls documentation and implement processes to support compliance testing
* Serve as liaison for maintaining client relationships
* Oversee all monthly closing activities and month end reporting, review balance sheet reconciliations and bad debt calculations
* Review and monitor various calculations and reconciliations that the team are responsible for
* Perform regular spot-checks for compliance
* Prepare fee reconciliations monthly and yearly
* Provide guidance on all journal entries made based on AR reporting
The successful candidate must have the proven ability to work on their own initiative and thrive in a fast paced environment. You should have a strong technical background and be comfortable with SOX/general compliance and controls. You will consider yourself to be a highly motivated, team player, with natural leadership skills and the ability to develop others in line with their individual strengths and weaknesses.
Aside from a clear Accounting skill set, you must demonstrate a confident and credible demeanour; capable of building relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, which are pivotal to succeeding in the role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a diligent, confident and ambitious individual to join a global organisation that can provide constant reward and challenge. You will have a plethora of future roles to progress into, across the full finance spectrum, giving you the chance to stay engaged and achieve your own professional goals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £26000 - £31000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Interim Finance Analyst
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum
Finance Manager (Global Brand)
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits