Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £60000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Other Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Bradley Salih|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Our client is a FTSE 100 industry giant looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their dynamic and evolving business. A highly adaptable and confident candidate is absolutely essential, in order to drive the exciting plans they have going forward across a number of teams and projects. Reporting to a Head of Finance and business partnering with the marketing team, you will not only provide accurate reports but have significant impact on decision making.
* Ensuring timely support and accounting of marketing spend in key areas such as Trade Driving and GOL.
* Understanding and applying any relevant standards, seeking out support from the Group Finance team when needed.
* Working closely with the Marketing division to ensure that they are accurately recording marketing costs and ensuring tight budget management.
* Ensure the Marketing team adhere to the relevant accounting policies and provide training as needed.
* Error free management of prepayment and accrual accounts, ensuring that these accounts are fully reconciled and cleared in a timely manner.
* Leading Capex planning, Budget, Q2F, Corporate planning and latest view forecasting in your area.
* Performing standard month end duties including journal posting and correct account management.
* Identifying and leading on all matters around financial control, balance sheet management and general accounting principles.
You must be fully qualified to be considered for this role: CIMA/ACA/ACCA. In addition to these qualifications, it is essential that you demonstrate commercial aptitude in conjunction with examples of strong financial control.
The successful candidate will possess a keen eye for detail and excellent analytical skills. It is vital that you are energetic, determined and capable juggling leadership responsibilities and solo tasks.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a major brand, that is not only offering an excellent salary, but an exciting remit and a great culture. You will have the chance to further develop your skills as part of a high-performing team, where future progression is viable for the successful applicant.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + ss+benefits+bonus
Salary: £35000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum + Study Support
Graduate Finance Analyst
Salary: Up to £22000 per annum + bonus + benefits + study support
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
City of London, London
Salary: £75000 - £80000 per annum + Car- £7k, Bonus- 15%, Share Options