Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + 20% Bonus plus Car plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus 20% Bonus plus Car plus Excellent Benefits
Our client, a highly impressive and well regarded organisation with an innovative approach to business that has helped them to retain market leading status in a highly competitive industry, is looking to source a talented Senior Finance Analyst to join its fast growing team.
This is a rare opportunity, due to impressive staff retention and talent planning, for a driven and ambitious individual to add significant value from day one.
The successful candidate will provide comprehensive management accounting information and recommendations relating to the Commercial performance of the business. You will support the Management Team to drive the business to achieve its financial and related productivity targets, ensure compliance with all corporate governance requirements and maintain an adequate level of internal control.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage group budgeting, forecasting and planning process, providing regular reports including in-depth analysis of business drivers across multiple cost centres
- Liaise with cost consultants on a monthly basis to ensure that the financial management of the developments is in line with the business strategy
- Responsible for dealing with drawdowns on loans, updating viabilities on a regular basis, managing cash and all financial back office support functions
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the company's portfolio of businesses
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics, suggesting trends and strategic implications
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance
- Lead the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company
- Prepare presentations in support of the Board and Shareholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company
- Support the strategic business planning process
- Participate in the financial modelling and due diligence efforts related to the company's ongoing mergers and acquisitions activities
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with a strong academic background. You will have the ability to present information to the Board Members and Senior Stakeholders as well as good interpersonal and relationship-building skills. In addition you will have a confident approach and always be looking to increase profitability at any given opportunity. The role will at times be pressurised and the candidate must be able to work under tight restraints and deadlines, without sacrificing any accuracy or detail.
This is a role which will have genuine scope to impact the business and support growth, giving you exposure to the workings of a successful organisation where the progression opportunities are endless as well as professional and personal development.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Finance Analyst (FTSE 250)
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bens
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus-15%, Medical & Pension
Head of Finance (Insurance)
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits Inc- Car & Bonus
Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus-10%, Medical & Pension
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car plus 15% Bonus plus Benefits