Senior Data Analyst (FTSE 100)
|Job Title:||Senior Data Analyst (FTSE 100)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + 30% Bonus, Excellent Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious and confident analyst with experience working with large volumes of data in a fast-paced environment to join an organisation with an excellent track record of recognising and progressing top talent.
* Preparing strategy and perform analytical review of data to assist Operational Audit teams in identifying high risk areas and targeting of testing controls at sites
* Advise teams to identify where anomalies and trends may highlight needed focus
* Provide advisory and execution support in operational audits by identifying, developing, documenting analytics
* Coach and advise audit teams or individuals as they work to advance the relevance, value and ambition of data analytics
* Manage key control self-assessment site reporting, comparing data analytics results to reporting and identify inconsistencies
* Lead, providing guidance and coaching to Data Analytics Team
Key skills and experience required:
* Strong academics, preferably with a degree from a highly regarded institution
* A broad understanding of business processes, evaluating risks and designing controls
* Analytical rigour - a structured, methodical and broad-minded approach to business analysis.
* Commercial acumen
* Ability to influence stakeholders, acting credibly and confidently to engage with others
* Highly ambitious, self-motivated and dedicated
* A proactive and positive approach to work and a flexible attitude
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Apply now to be part of this fantastic journey, with high potential for future professional development and reward.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available