Senior Commercial Finance Manager (Interim)
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Finance Manager (Interim)|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|REF:||NH 3450568 IL_1543596142|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
£500- £600p/day, 6 months on an interim basis
Our Client, a world leading, multi-national based at their impressive Headquarters in Hertfordshire are currently looking to source an ambitious, high calibre Senior Finance Manager to provide finance support, challenge and value add to the Commercial teams in order to achieve our business objects and drive performance through enhanced decision making.
This is an exciting opportunity within a global organisation where numerical and analytical skills combined with strong interpersonal and business partnering skills are critical. The role requires someone who can influence and support the business to maximise value creation with insightful and actionable financial analysis for all significant marketing investment decisions.
The role will include the following key areas:
- Providing financial evaluation of opportunities to grow the companies portfolio into new and existing sectors.
- Transparent reporting, highlighting key variances to budget, forecast and last year.
- Proposed trade and marketing activity appraised against identified return on investment criteria.
- Leading commercial forecasting, including risks and opportunities against the current forecast are balanced and clearly understood.
- Progress reporting against improvement plans is clear and well communicated.
The successful candidate will be qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with a strong academic background with future progression opportunities available for those that show drive, determination and ultimately achieve results. Most importantly you will be confident, able to challenge Senior Management and be a self starter with the ability to go to various sources to gather information required.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.