Senior Commercial Finance Manager (FMCG/ Retail)
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Finance Manager (FMCG/ Retail)|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Blue Chip Benefits|
|REF:||NH 67843 FG_1603217797|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
£80,000- £90,000kpa Plus Great Blue Chip Benefits
We are proud to be partnering with one of the leading consumer brands in Europe as we search for a cutting edge Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner. This is a true commercial role and the successful candidate will be commercially savvy with a natural business acumen. You will draw on your sharp decision making with a sound business manner.
Key Duties Include:-
* Partnering with various departments, including various directors in the development and execution of the brands strategic plans, steering the innovation strategy and providing financial insights to build a future portfolio and providing financial insight and clarity on key drivers of the performance to the business.
* Supporting the Executive team to orchestrate the M&A agenda and lead development of global business cases.
* Development of business cases for global innovations, in collaboration with the global businesses.
* Leading & developing and best in class finance team and provide guidance to various project teams to ensure better decision making.
* Financial modelling of various scenarios, highlighting the best course of action and driving the process forward.
* Championing to drive margin innovations and putting the spotlight on elevating marketing for value creation, including strategic pricing review.
A key part of this role is the leadership side, the successful candidate will be a natural leader and have the ability to bring the best out in others. You will be a fully qualified Accountant (CA/CIMA/ACA/ACCA) and have a proven track record of business partnering, especially with the marketing function. The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG/ Retail/ Multi- Site consumer led brand.
Our client takes the personal development element very seriously and the natural move from this role will be into a Director role. Various candidates have progressed from this role and very similar ones in the brand, into a Director one within two years.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
West London, London
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Blue Chip Benefits
Finance Manager (Part-Time)
Salary: £20 - £22 per hour
Finance Business Partner
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Finance Transformation Lead- Shared Service
City of London, London
Salary: £400 - £450 per day
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum + bonuses + benefits