Senior Commercial Finance Manager (12 MFTC)
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Finance Manager (12 MFTC)|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + £6k Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£65,000 - £70,000 + Car
Our client, a local employer of choice and long established consumer brand, with a great reputation for culture and employee engagement, is looking to source a commercially astute Senior Finance Manager to join on a 12 month FTC.
This is an exciting role working closely with the Chief Customer Officer, Marketing Director, Head of eCommerce and Head of Retail to provide financial support across reporting, planning, analysis and strategic insight.
Main duties include:
* Understand and report on key drivers of performance
* Driving budget, forecast and strategic planning process for marketing and costs
* Challenging teams to ensure forecasts and promotional plans focus on the most profitable channel
* Supporting delivering of key strategic projects and track delivery/expenditure
* Ensure financial controls in place through balance sheet reconciliations
* Deliver insight into best use of marketing spend based on ROI etc
* Driving focus on cost control, challenging teams on spend and supporting key productivity projects
* Managing and mentoring a team of 3 - 4
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a minimum 2 - 3 years PQE and a strong academic record. You must possess relevant business partnering/commercial experience gleaned from a fast-paced, large company/blue-chip environment.
Due to the highly cross-functional nature of the role, you must have a proven track record challenging and influencing others in the business, utilising a well-measured, confident and professional approach to build relationships and challenge the status quo where necessary. You will also be capable of demonstrating strong commercial awareness and understanding the key business drivers, highlighting a naturally inquisitive and analytical mind-set.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a proven Business Partner to join one of the UKs most loved brands, as it continually looks at ways to support its new strategy and meet growth targets. You will have real visibility and autonomy to add value in this role, gaining genuine professional development and job satisfaction.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available