Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
This role will be a pivotal part of a fast-paced and talented team, focused on shaping the direction of strategy and new commercial initiatives. It's a highly cross-functional position, working closely with finance and non-finance to achieve wider business goals, as well as ensuring the best decisions are made for its loyal customer base.
Main duties include:
* Supporting the commercial teams in the delivery of strategy
* Providing support and challenge across a number of projects within space, trading ops and formats & design
* Delivering well-constructed business bases and post investment reviews
* Supporting tracking and delivery of benefits through various work streams
* Ensure robust analytics and remove duplication
* Supporting the Finance Teams in delivering commercial strategy focused around competitive pricing, space optimisation and delivering a distinctive offer
* Developing and delivering some transformation programmes, identifying, testing and rolling out various initiatives focused on creating a simplified operating model
* Acting a point of contact for the BI team in creating and rolling out a number of analytical tools
* Managing and mentoring 1 direct report
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with a strong academic record and advanced Excel. You must have a proven track record of financial control, alongside excellent commercial nous and analytical skills. You must also have an aptitude for turning data into useful analysis and insight to ensure finance and non-finance alike can utilise for decision making.
Aside from the relevant technical skill set, candidate must be able to demonstrate confidence, passion and a positive and flexible approach towards work. You will be a proven business partner and have examples to date of working at pace, with energy and initiative, as well as influencing audiences of varying financial and commercial background.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a career-minded, top calibre Commercial Finance professional to join a business known for recognising and rewarded talented individuals. You will benefit from working in this high performing team, where you will be very visible to the rest of the organisation, giving you the best chance of rotating into other areas that fall in line with your own personal development.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available