Senior Commercial Analyst (Sales & Marketing)
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Analyst (Sales & Marketing)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
You will be a key player in the Commercial Team, working closely with the Marketing Team to support marketing strategy and roll-out, as well as own end to end sales analysis. You will also partner with the Operations Team to define financial plans and monitor site P&Ls. This highly visible role also has great exposure and interaction with senior leadership team, so you must be able to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills and clear gravitas to build relationships at this level.
Main duties include:
* Owning, reporting and analysing top line performance on sales
* Acting as key business partner to Marketing Team, bringing analytical rigour and discipline to marketing strategy and campaign roll-out, including pricing, marketing calendar, forecasting new campaigns and understanding past performance
* Owning site P&Ls for quarterly plans, aligning target with realities
* Monitoring and analysing performance, as well as identifying opportunities for strategic margin improvements
* Leading and supporting on ad hoc strategic projects
The successful candidate will have 'best in class' academics and have performed a similar, highly analytical role in a fast-paced entity. You may come from consulting, strategic/demand planning, commercial finance or external audit, all profiles likely resulting in a similar skill set focused around data, analytics and value-adding commercial insight.
This is a truly phenomenal opportunity for someone with the right ambitions and attitude to kick-start their career in a supportive, dynamic and evolving environment, where top performers are recognised and rewarded. Aside from a fun and vibrant day to day working culture, the business offer a strong benefits package and numerous exciting annual events.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available