Senior Commercial Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
The successful candidate will be CIMA/ACCA qualified, ideally with a background within an retail/FMCG company. This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking individual to further their career in a progressive business.
Key duties include:
* Provide detailed cost movement evaluations to support bi-annual customer pricing negotiations
* Design, own and maintain reporting tools with a primary focus on gross margin and trend analysis
* Financial modelling to support any commercial decision making, particularly focusing on existing and new business tenders
* Business partnering to senior stakeholders across the commercial team, supporting with commercial decision making, such as providing an insight on performance and strategic planning.
* Engage in proactivce analysis of business data and contracts, summarising performance and identifying trends to seek and influence improvement.
* Support the sales teams using reporting and forecasting tools.
* Manage the budgeting and forecasting process for the sales department.
Key skills & experience required:
* CIMA/ACCA qualified
* Degree educated in a related field
* Experience working within a commercial finance environment, preferably within a retail/FMCG company.
* Advanced analytical and numerical skills.
* Experience of business partnering.
* Excellent at presenting data.
* Comfortable communicating both internal and external.
* Relationship management and forward thinking nature.
* Intermediate/Advanced MS Office Suite Skills, especially Power Point & Excel
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
West London, London
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Blue Chip Benefits
Salary: £27000 - £29000 per annum + plus attractive bonus
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum + bonuses + benefits
Salary: £42000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits Package
Salary: £35000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits Package