Senior Analyst, Strategy (FTSE 100)
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst, Strategy (FTSE 100)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Your role will be responsible for optimising existing and future assets, by partnering with Strategy and Business Development Teams to lead the definition of 'brand rules' and manage the trade-off between investments and product formats, guiding decision making through 'best in class' analysis and insightful recommendations.
Main duties include:
* Structuring and leading complex analysis working with customer and commercial insight
* Leading the definition of 'brand rules' that new site and refurbishment programmes
* Investment appraisal and new product format analysis
* Forensically evaluate impact of current spend levels
* Developing principles to inform clear integrated roadmap for managing the 5 year programme
* Measuring the impact to initiatives to ensure positive effect on customer experience
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified have a stellar academic record, including a minimum 2:1 degree from a highly regarded institution. You must have a minimum of 2 years' experience possibly working for a leading Strategy Consultancy or have worked in a project/strategy focused capacity in industry. You must be able to work with significant volumes of data and transform this into strategic insight to add value and drive change and growth across the business.
You'll be able to combine your intellectual creativity and analytical skills, in a hands-on, commercial environment where you'll be responsible for shaping the future of the brand. This role will provide you with the opportunity for accelerated career growth, stretch and challenge in an environment which is at the forefront of the company's rapid growth agenda.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available