Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
|Job Title:||Senior Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
This is a key role within the Purchase Ledger department, responsible for leading and mentoring 1 direct report, as well as ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the AP process.
Main duties include:
* Responsible for the smooth running of the department, acting as an escalation point for the team
* Complete weekly payments runs
* Rent and CAPEX, with signing levels and bank details adhered to
* Checking and setting up bank details for new suppliers
* Responsibility for age creditors ensuring invoices are kept to 30 days
* Team development, training and regular 1:1s
* Raise payments
* Dealing with budget holders to ensure timely authorisation
* Tracking daily bank flow and associated journals
* Reviewing and sign off monthly supplier recs
* Periodic balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate with have a proven accounts payable background, gleaned in an evolving, multi-currency environment. You will ideally have some leadership experience, but equally ambitious individuals with a desire to manage their own team in future will be considered.
This client consistently looks for those who apply a positive and proactive approach to their work and always find ways to improve processes where possible. You will be committed to leading by example and always keen to learn and improve your own performance.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career- minded accounts payable professional to join a business that will provide plenty of chances to excel and progress in future. They are quick to recognise and reward top talent, ensuring all employees stay engaged and challenged.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available