Senior Accounts Payable
|Job Title:||Senior Accounts Payable|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Our client, a highly dynamic and recognisable brand, is seeking a Senior Accounts Payable professional to join their team on a contract basis. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will play a pivotal role in energetic finance function.
Offering a generous salary and fantastic exposure at a sociable and progressive company, this is a great contract opportunity for an immediately available professional.
- Leading on the stock invoice process including tracking within the company
- Monitoring and maintain stock spreadsheets
- Filing of the intrastat
- Managing a junior Accounts Payable member of staff
- Performing bank reconciliations weekly and the posting and allocating payments from the bank statements
- Reviewing credit card form submissions and preparation of the credit card journal
- Assisting with some Accounts Receivable tasks where required including reconciling debtor accounts
The successful candidate will be an experienced and driven accounts payable candidate who is immediately available. Advanced excel skills will be essential, with knowledge of Sage 200 being beneficial.
You will possess a proactive person who has a keen eye for detail and an ability to work on their own initiative. A team player, you will committed to ensuring both the team and you as an individual reach objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright and personable purchase ledger professional to gain some excellent exposure to expand their skill-set.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: £10 - £14 per hour
Junior Accounts Clerk
Salary: £18000 - £21000 per annum
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Senior Management Accountant
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Commission