|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client, an innovative worldwide leading technology enterprise are looking to appoint a new senior accountant. This is the perfect opportunity to join a sector leader in an all encompassing position with opportunities to progress into all areas of a rapidly inclining business. The business holds a strong commercial focus but requires a technical accountant, from a practice background, to stabilise their team.
* Assessing the impact of changes in accounting standards.
* Writing accounting memos to explain the accounting treatment for new or unusual transactions.
* Providing ad hoc technical accounting advice to other members of the finance team
* Partnering with HR, tax and other finance teams regarding compensation related costs.
* Monthly journal postings for bonuses and other employee payments.
* Forecasting of the bonuses based on the latest company performance.
* Preparation of monthly analysis of people related costs against prior period for the leadership team.
* Preparation of commentary on various balance sheet accounts.
* Assist with audit queries relating to bonuses and equity compensation at quarter and year end.
To be eligible for this position you must be ACA Qualified with a strong technical background, from practice. Ambition should be on the forefront of your mind, as the company has plans for quickly progressing the individual into senior roles in the future. Not only will you join a company breaking the barriers of its industry, you will also join a thriving combination of intertwining personalities.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available