|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
£55,000 - £60,000 + benefits + bonus
Our client, an impressive and growing entity, is seeking a Senior Accountant to lead on a particular division, acting as a business partner to key stakeholders. Support a Finance Business Partner you will help to promote best practice within the team.
Offering excellent benefits and an unrivalled company culture, this is an excellent opportunity for a senior finance professional to join a market leading organisation.
- Representing the finance function in monthly reviews with senior stakeholders
- Managing the regional finance function with 8 direct reports
- Acting as a key business partner providing leadership and guidance
- Producing value-add analysis to identify opportunities and mitigate risks
- Driving standardisation of finance processes in the region
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with a strong commercial acumen. With a strong track record in delivering results in complex environments and of managing high performing teams, you will be keen to take on a challenging and varied role.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Group Financial Accountant
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £26000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits (study support + bonus)
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary: £200 - £260 per day