|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Bradley Salih|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Our client is an innovative business, renowned for its ambition and growing success. They are offering the opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join their exceptionally talented and driven team. The ideal candidate is a team player who demonstrates superb interpersonal skills, matching the ethos and work culture.
* Prepare month-end closing procedures.
* Perform monthly accruals and prepayments.
* Maintain fixed asset register.
* Analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
* Responsible for timely preparation and issuance of cost centre reports.
* Assist in the preparation reports provided to management as requested.
* Preparation and submission of monthly EC Sales List, Intrastat and VAT returns including full reconciliation of associated general ledger accounts.
* Assist in the preparation of audit deliverables and work with external auditors to support the annual financial statement audit.
The successful candidate will be able to confidently explain their experience handling General Ledger and Financial Reporting. These responsibilities will require handling tight deadlines within a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Additionally, you will possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, maintaining a high attention detail throughout your various assignments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved in a 'hands on' role, with room for career progression and skills development. This is an unmissable chance to join a positive professional environment, where a well-rounded and motivated employee will undoubtedly succeed.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available