|Job Title:||Reward Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension|
|REF:||NH 395493 DL_1620147523|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
£55- £60kpa plus benefits
Our client, a FTSE listed brand with an instantly recognisable brand name have created a new role due to a long term period of growth. The brand enjoy an excellent working culture, rated very highly on various platforms online. In this role you will be responsible for managing a range of areas related to employee rewards, including but not limited to - UK payroll, benefits, salary benchmarking and Share Incentive Plan. The role will focus primarily on the UK operations, but assisting and supporting local HR teams in the overseas offices.
* Liaise with the outsourced payroll provider and Finance to process the Company's payroll on a monthly basis, ensuring the timely collation, entry and submission of payroll data.
* Project manage the bi-annual bonus scheme, including calculating bi-annual bonuses, liaising with the HR and HRIS teams and line managers, and co-ordinating the manager and employee communications.
* Project manage the annual salary benchmarking exercise, analysing data and providing insights to the HR team; including assisting in new internal salary bands where applicable.
* Assist the Head of Reward in the annual salary review process.
* Assist HR with out of cycle salary increases, using benchmarking tools and the company's internal salary bands.
* Work with the HR team to ensure that employee data relating to salary and bonus is correctly recorded in the HR system and audit on a bi-annual basis.
* Preparation of monthly pension reporting for the pension provider and being compliant with auto-enrolment requirements.
* Being the main Reward contact for the company's Share Incentive Plan, including working with the external provider, assisting in employee queries and monthly reporting and data submission.
* Support international HR teams with their local benefits (benchmarking, advice on best practice).
* Project lead in introducing new benefits where applicable.
* Assist the HR Admin team with employee queries regarding pay and benefits, ensuring monthly changes are being communicated and entered into the HR system.
* Support and work with the HR team on projects involving employee compensation data.
We are looking for an experienced Reward Manager with the ability to effectively manage a number of areas/workstreams. The Rewards Manager will need to have a high degree of analytical and attention to detail skills and be comfortable navigating different systems.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
City of London, London
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Financial Accounting Manager
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Accounts Payable Manager
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum