Revenue Accountant, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
|Job Title:||Revenue Accountant, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£44000 - £55000 per annum + benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
£50,000 - £55,000 + benefits package
Our client, a highly prestigious forward thinking international entity is currently trying to source the capabilities of a skilled finance professional with key strengths within the areas of revenue and billing.
This newly created role will require knowledge in the following areas:
- Following billing processes, controls and revenue assurance processes.
- Developing future processes to deliver automated accounting, reporting and reconciliation of revenue streams.
- Reconciling unbilled and deferred revenue reports.
- Building billing and revenue performance indicators.
- Management and resolution of issues / flaws though KPIs.
- Driving process change to achieve efficient processing via root cause analysis.
- Assisting with external and internal audits.
- Accounting for cost of sales including preparation and analysis of schedules.
The successful candidate will understand the end to end revenue cycle ending in bill generation and will be able to champion the cause across the business, negotiating and influencing where appropriate. They will be experienced in creating metrics, and working in accordance with documented controls.
The role will provide regular challenges and ever moving objectives, and thus will suit those looking for a progressive commercial environment. Rewards, recognition and career growth will be on offer to the individual that delivers results.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available