|Job Title:||Reporting Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our client a global retail brand are looking the employ a new reporting accountant to join a growing financial team. This position will provide you with considerable exposure to non-finance team members as well as working alongside a committed Financial Controller. The correct person for the role, must be an ambitious ACA Qualified Accountant with an eagerness to grow in one of the Uk's largest brands.
* Supporting the Financial Controller during the financial reporting process, in accordance with IFRS.
* Support the preparation for year-end audits.
* Control all parts of the Balance Sheet process, including presenting to the board.
* Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts for stakeholders.
* Preparation of financial statements for the company.
* Preparation of the quarterly KPI information for Internal Group Reporting.
* Ad Hoc Duties as requested.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA Preferred).
* Strong Academic Background.
* Experience from a practice background.
If successful you will join a company with a business model built to succeed, successful adapting to the stresses of modern life they have made life easier for millions. This role provides you a great entry position into a company that will fulfil your ambition and more, setting you up for an impressive financial career.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Financial Reporting Manager (ACA)
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + + benefits
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £34000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits i.e. ACCA/CIMA
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Medical & Pension
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits