|Job Title:||Reconciliations Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum, 6 Months Fixed Term Contract - ongoing
Our client is a well-established and dynamic market organisation looking for an immediately available Reconciliations Manager to join their expanding team initially on a 6 months Fixed Term Contract with great potential for the role to be extended for the right candidate.
- Reviewing the company's existing bank, cash and other balance sheet reconciliations with a view of standardising these across the board
- Finding efficiencies and implementing best practice to ensure that efficiencies and accuracy are at the front of ways of working
- Allocate and monitor the progress of team tasks
- Provide mentoring, coaching and training to the team to bring them up to speed with new procedures
- Champion procedure enhancements to negate future repetition
- Build and maintain stakeholder relations within the wider operations department and business
- Effective use of information systems that are relevant to the role, raise system issues and suggest improvements
The successful candidate will have previous experience doing a similar role and experience working in a fast paced environment. You must have extensive experience in multi-currency bank and cash reconciliation as well as excellent organisational and communication skills. You will have exceptional communications at all levels and a good understanding of cash reconciliation procedures.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available