|Job Title:||Reconciliations Controller|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits (study support + car)|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
An opportunity has recently arisen at an international financial services entity based in Hertfordshire. The company is in a period of continuous growth and due to re-structuring a reconciliation controller position is on the table. One of the key company pillars is progression, so showing a drive to become a qualified accountant is a crucial pre-requisite, as well as having the technical reconciliation knowledge needed for this role.
* Produce weekly M.I for the WPAP Reconciliations team to identify items out of SLA and to improve team performance
* Enhance matching rules within SAP system where appropriate
* Liaise with the Payment & Investigations teams
* Identify & action improvement opportunities to streamline existing processes & procedures and embed them.
* Justification of Balance Sheet accounts
* Complete quarterly FKRI for Bank reconciliations and management to financial systems
* Excellent and proven excel skills with practical and established experience of advanced functionality
* Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Reconciliation experience
If your application is successful, you will be part of a developing company with plenty of opportunities to learn, develop then progress; with an inclusive structure in place to guide you through.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits (study support + car)
Salary: £14 - £18 per hour + plus benefits
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum