|Job Title:||Reconciliations Analyst|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Our client is a dynamic and impressive entity looking for an experienced Reconciliations Analyst to join their team. You will ensure the reconciliation and reporting on bank account and cash balances are completed weekly. There is huge amounts of potential for the role to become permanent should the individual prove to be value adding and display an excellent work ethic.
- Ensure all daily/weekly Bank Reconciliations are completed (Cash/Credit Card)
- Deal with various Banks and Currencies, maintain banking relationships
- Report and manage all aspects of cash shrinkage
- Monthly reconciliation of clearing accounts
- Investigate cash discrepancies
- Review Reconciliations with Management each month to explain any variances
- Process company Travel and Expense claims each week and ensure VAT is calculate correctly
- Ensure compliance with current accounting standards and internal procedures are followed
- Post journals for period end deadlines
- Analyse spend and cost on various services
- Various ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have experience in complex reconciliation and at least 12 months'doing a similar role. You will have strong communication skills at all levels and excellent organisational and team working skills. You will be an accurate and conscientious individual with the ability to challenge the status quo.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative business.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration