Qualified Accountant (Public Sector) - Watford - £35-41k + Bene
|Job Title:||Qualified Accountant (Public Sector) - Watford - £35-41k + Bene|
|Salary:||£35000 - £41500 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||TS 984839 YU_1568912000|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Our client, a large public entity, is looking to employ an ambitious qualified accountant to fill a progressive new vacancy. To be eligible for this role you must be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified and have considerable experience in a similar position. Communication is a key asset, due to the need to share information with stakeholders and senior management in a concise but easy to understand manner.
The candidate that takes on this role will have the following responsibilities:
* Maintain financial accounting records and produce annual statutory accounts.
* Monthly financial reporting for Group subsidiaries alongside the Senior Management Accountant.
* Create annual budgets for companies within the group, monitor these budgets.
* Provide balance sheet reports for the group including analysis of the data.
* Register fixed assets and account these during reporting of financial performance.
* Reconciliation of group accounts.
* Monitor the income an expenditure of the group, reporting on any variances compared to the expected business plan.
* Intermediate Excel- Vlookup's, pivot tables.
* Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
* Good Communication, demonstrable through prior experiences
* Experience in the public sector preferred.
If you are successful in your application you will enjoy the benefits of working in an organisation where you can genuinely help disadvantaged people. In addition, you will enjoy an excellent holiday allowance of 28 days + Bank Holidays and a nurturing environment where personal development is of paramount importance.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £24000 - £29000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + + flexible working + benefits